5 powerful networking strategies for geeky introverts.
Good news! You can grow your network without being extroverted. 5 powerful strategies for geeky introverts gives you options on how you grow your network in 1 on 1 situations without the anxiety of large crowds. It can also teach a thing or two for those of you willing participate in networking mixers. Networking has nothing to do about extroverts or introverts, it’s about just being a good human being and this book shows you how.
Inside the book are in-depth tactics and strategies that can be applied for networking including:
- the 10 commandments of emailing busy people that you should never brake.
- How to contact VIP people including email templates.
- How to set up a coffee break with e-mail templates.
- How to collaborate with peers.
- How to use blogs for networking from your room.
- How to talk in networking mixers and survive!
Get it free when you subscribe!