How to be remarkable and how it can impact your career.
This video talks about:
- The findings published by the World Economic Forum about The Fourth Industrial Revolution, which includes faster developments in fields such as artificial intelligence and machine-learning, robotics, nanotechnology, 3-D printing, and genetics and biotechnology, will cause widespread disruption not only to business models but also to labour markets over the next five years, with enormous change predicted in the skill sets needed to thrive in the new landscape.
- How exactly the disruption will affect jobs.
- Why being remarkable brings is the new job security.
- The new skill sets needed by 2020 for advancing your career.
- Cal Newports book “So good they can’t ignore you”.
- Seth Godin’s advice on How to be Remarkable.